Changes in perceptions of the status of LENR are necessary for policy changes so that its benefits to be realized. Many favorable developments that are not widely known have taken place since the 1989 rejection. The phenomenon has continued to be researched by many investigators around the world, resulting in a large and growing body of evidence for its reality. It now seems clear that LENR is a real phenomenon, and its benefits may yet be realized.
LENRGY seeks to communicate the changing landscape of LENR in several ways. Presentations are given to researchers and potential sponsors where possible. The outreach is offered without charge as a public service or on a consulting basis for private sector clients.
- Grimshaw, T., 2015. Cold Fusion: A Changing Landscape? Presentation to Exelon Corporation. February. (Click here)
- Grimshaw, T., 2012. Evidence-Based Public Policy for Support of Cold Fusion (LENR) Development. Poster Presented at 17th International Conference on Cold Fusion, Daejeon, South Korea. August. (Click here)
- Grimshaw, T., 2010. Evidence-Based Policy for Controversial Claims: The Case of Cold Fusion. Public Affairs Colloquium, LBJ School of Public Affairs. April. (Click here)Grimshaw, T., 2008. Open Source Science Applied to CMNS Research: A Paradigm for Enhancing Cold Fusion Prospects and the Public Interest. Community. Poster Presented at 14th International Conference on Cold Fusion, Washington, DC. August. (Click here)
- Grimshaw, T., 2008. Public Interest Arguments for Cold Fusion Policy Change: Opportunities for the CMNS Research Community. Poster Presented at 14th International Conference on Cold Fusion, Washington, DC. August. (Click here.)
- Grimshaw, T., 2008. Public Interest and Level-of-Evidence Considerations in Cold Fusion Public Policy. Presentation at American Physical Society Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA. March. (Click Here)
LENRGY continues to look for outreach opportunities to communicate the changing landscape of LENR and secure support for realizing its immense potential benefits.