Dr. Thomas Grimshaw, LENRGY President, has been working in the LENR field for over 14 years. His work in the area goes back to 2006, when he undertook a conference course on LENR policy while a masters student at the LBJ School of Public Affairs. He has conducted a number of projects and has authored many papers and reports on the LENR topic. He has also given a number of presentations on the subject.
- LENR Research Documentation Initiative
- Energy Institute Research Affiliation
- Documentation of Dr. Edmund Storms’ 29 Years of CF Research
- US Government Agency Responsibilities for Emerging Energy Technologies
- Northern New Mexico LENR Lab Proposals: Santa Fe LENR Laboratory; Solid State Energy Lab; Storms, Claytor, Fowler, Grimshaw Collaboration
- National Instruments LENR Consultation
- Center for International Energy and Environmental Policy (CIEEP)
- Lyndon B Johnson School of Public Affairs, The University of Texas at Austin
- Pre-LENR Geology and Environmental Career
Before deciding to pursue LENR, Dr. Grimshaw had a decades-long career working as a geologist and manager in the environmental field. Click here for more information on Dr. Grimshaw’s pre-LENR professional experience.